CabinetM Blog Submission Guidelines
CabinetM is focused on marketing technology and its implementation. We are looking for posts that deliver actionable advice to marketers related to the selection and use of marketing technology. We accept articles from marketers and MarTech Vendors, but any blatant self-promotion or direct links to lead generation materials are not permitted.
- We want original and unique concepts, well-articulated arguments, and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that has been published elsewhere. Once published, feel free to promote through your own social channels and repurpose within your own environment.
- Please include proper attributions of data and quotations referenced in the article.
- Include no more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post.
- Please refrain from jargon and buzzwords.
How to Submit an Article
Please email email@example.com following:
- Your completed post (500-1000 words) in the body of the email as well as an attached Word doc.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder
- A short author bio.
If your article meets our standards, we will email you to let you know your article will be published.